Saturday, December 15, 2012

Joe Fresh Contest

Have I ever told you about the time I was in a style contest held by the super awesome apparel brand, originated from Canada and quickly took over the daily style of young-spirited, hard-working, successful and stylish New York women, Joe Fresh?


Yeah I did that.
July 2012. 
And I won. 
Sweet :)




Here are some of the photos showing the preparation process.




 by Nil Bero


 by Nil Bero


by Nil Bero 


Thanks Guggenheim visitor for the input.
Not the winning combination!
Still great effort and team work.


Girls, just wanna have fu -uunn.

Go on without me... 

Emotional Roller Coaster.



Art director Neslihan Arslan

Production Assistant Nil Bero

Photographer Yuce Dincer

Happy Feet

Final Photos were...







And the Winner is...


Best part,
They did it again!

This time it's a sweepstakes sort of deal and there's no fashion shootings or styling sessions but it's still just as sweet to win either $500 or $100 to spend at Joe Fresh!

Don't miss it. 
I know I won't.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment