Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Go Monochrome


I saw so many examples of monochrome styling this summer that I just couldn't resist the idea of not trying it any longer.

Do you like neon pink?
So do I.

I also like (which is an understatement)Guggenheim Museum in New York a lot. So I thought why not turn this beautiful 
"Art After Dark" visit into a multi-functional photo shoot.

 Bright color combo never lets you down.
Plus it spreads positive vibes.

This pair of ALDO sunglasses are just too futuristic 
for me NOT TO try.
I had to, and will continue to in the future.


Decision-making action.
Do not disturb.

Some Guggenheim lovin'.

For those of you who haven't checked the current exhibition yet (You can't possibly be considered a true New Yorker 
but that's to be discussed later)
Please do see it.

Stylist Jean Pierre living in my shoe being accompanied by a funky dude, who lives in my friend's shoe and temps as a disco ball.
Cute couple, don't you think?


End of another Guggenheim Art After Dark night.
Next time, do come with me.

May each step you take be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment